Ashmolean Museum, Summary catalogue of paintings in the Ashmolean Museum, 1980
Summary catalogue of paintings in the Ashmolean Museum.
- 1st ed.
- Oxford : The Museum, in association with Lund Humphries, London, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 111 p., 32 p. of plates ; ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1450 A56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashmolean Museum -- Catalogs.Painting -- England -- Oxford -- Catalogs.