IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mathews, Joseph, The Bristol guide; , 
The Bristol guide; : being a complete ancient and modern history of the city of Bristol, the Hotwells and Clifton; including a description of the interesting curiosities of their vicinity. / By J. Mathews ...
- Fifth edition, / revised and carefully corrected to the present time ...
- Bristol : Printed by Joseph Mathews, and sold by O. C. Lane, Bookseller, Clifton, 
- Physical Description:
-  iii, 231 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B8 M4 1819View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Date of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
The author's name appears after the edition statement.
Plan by the author.
MUDD WA 20611: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Bristol (England) -- History.Clifton (Bristol, England) -- History.Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.Hodgson, Emma -- Pres. insc. from J. M., 1825.Hotwells (England) -- History.Mathews, Joseph -- Pres. insc. to Emma Hodgson, 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.