Triggs, H. Inigo (Harry Inigo), 1876-1923, Formal gardens in England and Scotland,, 1902
- Formal gardens in England and Scotland, their planning and arrangement, architectural and ornamental features, by H. Inigo Triggs ... illustrated by seventy-two plates from drawings by the author and fifty-three reproducted from photographs by Charles Latham.
- London, B.T. Batsford, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 63,  p. 122 (i.e. 125) pl.(incl. plans) 44 x 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F S 3Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
Published in 3 parts.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens -- Great Britain.