Journal of travels made through the principal cities of Europe ... / translated from the French of M.L. Dutens ... by John Highmore, gent. ; to which is added an appendix containing the roads of Italy ; with some useful tables and hints to strangers who travel in France.
- Additional Title(s):
Itinéraire des routes les plus fréquentées. English
- London : Printed for J. Wallis, 1782.
- Physical Description:
- , xxxi, [l], 175, , 26 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD917 D971 1782View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center copy imperfect: t.p., , i-iv at beginning and  p. at end wanting.
Translation of: Itinéraire des routes les plus fréquentées.
BEIR Ed 768Dg: Imperfect: pp. 25-26, second count, wanting. Ms. notes throughout.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Europe -- Description and travel.
- Annotations (Provenance) -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Dutens, L. (Louis), 1730-1812, Journal of travels made through the principal cities of Europe ... , 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.