IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Miller, Thomas, 1807-1874, Common wayside flowers, 1860
Common wayside flowers. By Thomas Miller. Illustrated by Birket Foster.
- London, Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, 1860.
New York, Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. ., 3-185,  p. col. ill. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK306 M5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Added t.-p., col.
"Edmund Evans, engraver and printer."
Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 108-109
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
- Subject Terms:
- Bone & Son -- Bookbinder.Botany -- Great Britain.C., C. -- Pres. insc. to A. E. M., 1860.Evans, Edmund -- Printer.Flowers -- Great Britain.M., A. E. -- Pres. insc. from C. C., 1860.Routledge, Warne, and Routledge -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1860.
Color Printing in England, 1486-1870 (Yale Center for British Art, April 20, 1978-June 25, 1978) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.