An historical and critical account of Winchester Cathedral, : with an engraved view and ichnographical plan of that fabric. / Extracted from the Rev. Mr. Milner's History and antiquities of Winchester. To which is added, A review of its modern monuments ...
- Winchester : Printed and sold by Ja. Robbins, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- , 148 p.,  leaves of plates (some folding) : ill., plan; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W67 M8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by Robbins, Winchester."
Frontispiece by Basire; after J. Carter.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1801.Robbins, Ja. -- Printer.Winchester Cathedral.Woodard, John -- Autograph, 1807.
YCBA Collections Search
Milner, John, 1752-1826, An historical and critical account of Winchester Cathedral, , 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.