IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Garbett, Samuel, The history of Wem, , 1818
The history of Wem, : and the following villages and townships, viz Edstaston, Cotton, Lowe and Ditches, Horton, Newtown, Wolverley, Northwood, Tilley, Sleap, Astoin, and Lacon. / Taken from the manuscript of the late Rev. Sam. Garbet, ...
- Wem: Printed and sold by G. Franklin; and may be had of Messrs. Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, London, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- [v]-viii, , 368,  p., 1 leaf of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W52 G3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Frontispiece drawn on stone by H. Burn and printed by C. Hullmandel.
AOB copy lacks frontispiece.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy -- Publisher.Bowen, George -- Autograph.Franklin, G. -- Printer.Hampman, William -- Autograph.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1818.Shropshire (England) -- History, Local.Wem (England) -- History.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.