Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, Number I. Of a new series of Ackermann's Repository of Arts, Literature, Fashion, &c. .., 1815.]
- Number I. Of a new series of Ackermann's Repository of Arts, Literature, Fashion, &c. ...
- [London : R. Ackermann, 1815.]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ; 23 cm. (in case 26 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLA643 A31Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Diggens, printer, St. Ann's Lane, London."
Verso includes a proposal for publication of Ackermann's The history of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster.
At head of title: On the 1st of January, l8l6, will be published, at No. 101, Strand, and to be continued monthly, prize 4s.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Diggens, -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.