Travels in Nubia; / by the late John Lewis Burckhardt. Published by the Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa. With maps, &c.
- London: John Murray, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- , xcii, 543 p., 4 leaves of plates (some folded): ill., port., maps, diagrs.; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT135 N8 B8+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by M. Gaucci, C. Hullmandel, and J. Walker; after H. Salt and W. M. Leake.
"Memoir on the life and travels of John Lewis Burckhardt": p. -xcii.
"Printed by W. Bulmer and Co. Cleveland Row, St. James's."
- Subject Terms:
- Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa -- Publisher.Bulmer (W.) and Co. -- Printer.Clements, Henry J. B. (Henry John Beresford), 1869-1940 -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1819.Murray, John -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.