Milner, John, 1752-1826, The history and survey of the antiquities of Winchester, , 
- The history and survey of the antiquities of Winchester, / by the late Right Rev. John Milner ... With supplementary notes. Also a biographical memoir, by the Rev. F. C. Husenbeth.
- Third edition.
- Winchester : Published for James Robbins, by D. E. Gilmour. London: Orr and Co., and Keating and Brown, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v., 21 leaves of plates : ill; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W67 M6 1839Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound 1 v.
Published in 1839; according to the British Museum Catalogue.
Vol. 1: -xxxv, 297,  p.; vol. 2: vi, , 312 p.
Plates by J. Shury & Son, J. LeKeux, and W. Tombleson; after G. H. Shepherd, O. Carter, and G. S. Shepherd.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilmour, D.E. -- Publisher.Keating and Brown -- Publisher.Normanton, Earls of -- Bookplate.Orr and Co. -- Publisher.Robbins, James -- Publisher.Winchester (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1839.Winchester Cathedral.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.