Travels in Syria and the Holy Land; / by the late John Lewis Burckhardt. Published by the Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa.
- London: John Murray, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- , xxiii, , 668 p., 7 leaves of plates (some folded): port., maps, plans; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS107 B94+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Printed by William Nicol, successor to W. Bulmer & Co., Cleveland-row."
Plates by Angelica Clarke and J. Walker; after Slater, J. Walker, and the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa -- Publisher.Clements, Henry J. B. (Henry John Beresford), 1869-1940 -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1822.Murray, John -- Publisher.Nicol, William -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Burckhardt, John Lewis, 1784-1817, Travels in Syria and the Holy Land; , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.