Wilton, Andrew, Turner and the sublime , c1980
- Turner and the sublime / Andrew Wilton.
- London : British Museum Publications for the Art Gallery of Ontario, Yale Center for British Art, The Trustees of the British Museum, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 W579 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
"Dates of the exhibition: Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, 1 November 1980-4 January 1981; Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 11 February-19 April 1981; the British Museum, London, 15 May-20 September 1981" -- T.p. verso
Bibliography: p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.