The Ludlow guide, containing an historical account of the castle and town: With a survey of the various seats, views, &c. in the neighborhood, worthy the attention of the stranger and traveller.
- The fifth edition, enlarged.
- Ludlow : Printed and sold by H. Procter, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 100,  p., 1 leaf of plates : ill.; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 L85 P7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece by J. H. Wright; after W. Gwynn.
- Subject Terms:
- Knight, Louisa Johnes -- Pres. insc. from her dearest Papa, 1824.Prechell, H. C. -- Pres. insc. to F. G. Hamilton Russell, 1895.Proctor, H. -- Publisher.Russell, F. G. Hamilton -- Pres. insc. from H. C. Prechell, 1895.
- Aquatints -- 1808.
YCBA Collections Search
Price, John, 1773-1801, The Ludlow guide, containing an historical account of the castle and town, 1808
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.