Britton, John, 1771-1857, To be published in July 1830, No. I. of A dictionary of the architecture and archaeology of the Middle Ages; , 1830]
- To be published in July 1830, No. I. of A dictionary of the architecture and archaeology of the Middle Ages; : including the words used by old and modern authors in treating of architectural and other antiquities: with etymology, definition, description, and historical elucidation. Also biographical notices of antient architects. Illustrated by numerous engravings, by J. Le Keux, of all the members and varieties of architecture. / By John Britton ...
- [London : Published by the author; Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green; and J. Le Keux, 1830].
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ; 25 cm. (in case 28 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA31 B781+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, John -- Publisher.Britton, John, 1771-1857. Dictionary of the architecture and archaeology of the Middle Ages.Le Keux, J. -- Publisher.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.