IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Milner, John, 1752-1826, The history civil and ecclesiastical, and survey of the antiquities of Winchester. , [1798-1801]
The history civil and ecclesiastical, and survey of the antiquities of Winchester. / By the Rev. John Milner ...
- Winchester : Printed and sold by Jas. Robbins, and sold in London by Cadell and Davies, Robson, Leigh and Sotheby, Wilkie, and Coghlan, [1798-1801]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v., 10 leaves of plates (some folding) : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W67 M6+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Dates of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
Engraved title-pages with title vignettes.
Vol. 1: , 451,  p.; v. 2: , 277,  p.
Plates by J. Pass, and Basire; after T. H. Turner, James Cave and J. Carter.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.Clements, Henry J. B. (Henry John Beresford), 1869-1940 -- Bookplate.Coghlan, -- Publisher.Edwards, Henry Hope, Sir -- Bookplate.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1798-1801.Etching -- Specimens -- 1798-1801.Leigh and Sotheby -- Publisher.Robbins, -- Printer.Robson, -- Publisher.Wilkie, -- Publisher.Winchester Cathedral.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.