An account of an embassy to the kingdom of Ava, : sent by the Governor-General of India, in the year 1795. / By Michael Symes ...
- London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co.; and sold by Messrs. G. and W. Nicol; and J. Wright, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, , 503,  p., 26 leaves of plates (some folding) : ill., maps; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS485 B81 S9+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC,RB DS485 +B81 S9: Bookplate of Henry J. B. Clements.
BEIR Eefb +795S: Bookplate of Edward E. Salisbury, obscured.
Plates by J. Walker, T. Medland, Vincent, and Mackenzie; after Dalrymple, Singey Bey, and Capt. Crookat.
Description of plants: p. 473-480.
Glossary: p. -503.
- Subject Terms:
- British -- Burma.Bulmer (W.) and Co. -- Printer.Burma -- Description and travel.Clements, Henry J. B. (Henry John Beresford), 1869-1940 -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1800.Nicol (G.) and W. -- Publisher.Wright, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Symes, Michael, approximately 1753-1809, An account of an embassy to the kingdom of Ava, , 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.