Patmore, P. G. (Peter George), 1786-1855, British galleries of art, 1824
- British galleries of art.
- London : Printed for G. and W. B. Whittaker, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 295,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5245 P3 copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5245 P3 copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has bookplate of George Herring.
BEIN 2009 820: Presentation inscription to Charles Matthews from the author. Initials on front free end-paper: E.H. McC. Bookplate: Hall Park McCullough.
"London: Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars."
Author from Halkett and Laing.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Herring, George, d. 1906 -- Bookplate.Matthews, Charles -- Presentation inscription from P.G. Patmore.McCullough, Hall Park, 1872-1966 -- Bookplate.Patmore, P. G. (Peter George), 1786-1855 -- Presentation inscription to C. Matthews.Pope, Henrietta -- Autograph.Walters, John Cuming, 1863-1933 -- Ownership.Whittaker, (G.) and W. B. -- Publisher.Whittaker, G. -- Publisher.Whittaker, W.B. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.