Roscoe, Thomas, 1791-1871, The tourist in Spain. Granada. , 1835
- The tourist in Spain. Granada. / By Thomas Roscoe. Illustrated from drawings by David Roberts ...
- London : Robert Jennings and Co., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 288 p., 20 leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP302 G56 R6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by J. Fisher, E. Goodall, James B. Allen, J. H. Kernot, Freebairn, W. & F., J. C. Armytage, J. Carter, J. Stephenson, Robt. Wallis, T. Higham, P. B., J. Cousen, J. C. Varrall, W. Radclyffe, J. T. Willmore, F. W. Branston, W. Wallis, and E. Challis; after David Roberts.
Text "printed by Maurice, Clark, and Co., Fenchurch Street."
Plates "printed by Lloyd & Hennings."
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Furse, Ralph, Sir, 1887- -- Autograph.Granada (Kingdom) -- Description and travel.Jennings (Robert) and Co. -- Publisher.Lloyd & Hennings -- Printer.Maurice, Clark, and Co. -- Printer.Remnant & Edmonds -- Bookbinder.Spain -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.