IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Barber, J. T, A tour throughout South Wales and Monmouthshire , 1803
A tour throughout South Wales and Monmouthshire : comprehending a general survey of the picturesque scenery, remains of antiquity, historical events, peculiar manners, and commercial situations, of that interesting portion of the British empire. / By J. T. Barber ...
- London: Printed by J. Nichols and Son; for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 359,  p., 2 leaves of plates (1 folding) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 .B24View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plate engraved by W. Pickett; after J. T. Barber. Map engraved by Neele.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Grylls, Henry -- Autograph.Grylls, Henry, of St. Neot, Cornwall -- Bookplate.Nichols (J.) and Son -- Printer.Roberts -- Binding.Wales -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1803.
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
Binders' tickets (Binding) -- Roberts Book-binder Helston
- IIIF Manifest:
Art in Focus : Wales (Yale Center for British Art, 2014-04-04 - 2014-08-10) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.