Architectural and picturesque views in Newcastle Upon Tyne; : comprising accurate delineations of the various splendid improvements which have recently been effected. Engraved by William Collard, from drawings made expressly for the work. / With historical and descriptive notices, by M. Ross, ...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne : Printed by W. & T. Fordyce, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- , 93,  p.,  leaves of plates (some double) ill., plans; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N6 R6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added t.-p., engr.: Architectural & picturesque views in Newcastle Upon Tyne, with historical and descriptive notices. Newcastle: Published by W. Collard, and by Pattison & Ross, 1841.
"Newcastle: Printed by Pattison and Ross, Pilgrim Street."
Plates by W. Collard and Wm. Collard; after J. W. Carmichael, T. M. Richardson, J. Green, Benj. Green, J. Dobson, John Dobson, and J. and B. Green.
- Subject Terms:
- Collard, W. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1841.Etching -- Specimens -- 1841.Fordyce (W.) & T. -- Printer.Pattison and Ross -- Publisher.Watson, Thomas -- Autograph, 1849.
YCBA Collections Search
Ross, M., of Durham, Architectural and picturesque views in Newcastle Upon Tyne; , 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.