IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Oldfield, Henry George, The history and antiquities of the parish of Tottenham High-Cross, in the county of Middlesex. , MDCCXC 
The history and antiquities of the parish of Tottenham High-Cross, in the county of Middlesex. : Collected from authentic records. With an appendix, containing the account of the said town, drawn up by the Rt. Hon. Henry, last Lord Colerane. ... / By H. G. Oldfield, and R. R. Dyson.
- London: Printed for the authors; and sold by T. Payne and Son; T. and J. Egerton, J. Simco, W. Darton and Co., and J. Fletcher, Oxford, MDCCXC .
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 123, , 90 p., 9 leaves of plates (some folding) : ill., geneal. table ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B635 M4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- With: New description of Blenheim, the seat of his grace the Duke of Marlborough [W. F. Mavor]. Printed for T. Cadell, 1789.
Plates after H. G. Oldfield and R. R. Dyson.
Oldfield and Dyson erroneously attribute this work to Henry Hare, 3d Baron Coleraine. Apparently some additions were made by him, but the greater part was written by his grandfather, 2d Baron Coleraine.--Cf. D.N.B.
- Subject Terms:
- Darton (W.) and Co. -- Printer.Egerton (T.) and J. -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1790.Fletcher, J. -- Printer.Payne (T.) and Son -- Printer.Simco, J. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.