The traveller's guide through Scotland, and its islands. : Illustrated by maps, views of remarkable buildings, &c.
- Sixth edition.
- Edinburgh : Printed by J. Pillans & Sons, for John Thomson and Company, Edinburgh; and R. Baldwin, London, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates (some folding): ill., maps, plans; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA865 T7 1814Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Vol. 1: , 280 p.; v. 2: , 259 p.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, R. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1814.Scotland -- Description and travel.Thomson (John) and Company -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.