Graphic illustrations of the life and times of Samuel Johnson, LL.D, MDCCCXXXVII 
Graphic illustrations of the life and times of Samuel Johnson, LL.D.
- London : John Murray, Albemarle Street; sold also by Charles Tilt, Fleet Street, MDCCCXXXVII 
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3523 G7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In British Art Center copy parts 3 and 4 are in reverse order.
Plates by E. Finden, E. Scriven, C. Smith, Ch. Ino. Smith, and Samuel Bellin; after C. Stanfield, F. Kyte, T. Trotter, Sir Reynolds, A. Ramsay, L. T. Smith, J. T. Smith, Sam Ireland, John Buckler, Ozias Humphry, and G. P. Harding.
Four parts in 1 v.
"London: Printed by A. Spottiswoode, New-Street-Square."
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1837.Murray, John -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.Tilt, Charles, 1797-1861 -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.