The new Bath guide; or, Useful pocket companion for all persons residing at or resorting to this ancient city. : Giving an account of the first discovery of its medicinal waters by King Bladud; nature and efficacy of the warm baths and sudatories, with the rules and prices of bathing and pumping ...
- A new edition, improved and much enlarged.
- Bath : Printed by R. Cruttwell, for W. Taylor, bookseller. Sold also by all the booksellers in Bath and Bristol; and by R. Baldwin, London, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 78,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folding), 1 p. of plates : ill., ports, plan ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAC7 J45Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With: Disquisitions on several subjects / [Jenyns, Soame] London : Printed for J. Dodsley, 1782.
Plate engraved by J. Collyer; after T. Baldwin. Another plate engraved by J. June.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, R. -- Publisher.Bath (England) -- Guidebooks.Bisshopp, Cecil -- Autograph.Cruttwell, R. -- Printer.Taylor, W. -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1790.
Wood engravings -- 1790.
YCBA Collections Search
The new Bath guide; or, Useful pocket companion for all persons residing at or resorting to this ancient city. , 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.