Milner, John, 1752-1826, The history civil and ecclesiastical, and survey of the antiquities, of Winchester. , 1809
The history civil and ecclesiastical, and survey of the antiquities, of Winchester. / By the Rev. John Milner ...
- The second edition, corrected and enlarged.
- Winchester: Printed and sold by Jas. Robbins, and sold in London by Cadell and Davies; J. Richardson, Keating, Brown, & Keating, and Joseph Booker, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1,  leaves of plates (some folding) : ill., plan ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M67 M6 1809+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: Altar screen of the cathedral, with a view of the city from Oliver's Battery.
Plates by J. Pass and Jas. Basire; after T. H. Turner, J. Cave, James Cave, and J. Carter.
Vol. 1: , 24, 241 p.; v. 2: , 144, 137-312 p.
- Subject Terms:
- Booker, Joseph -- Publisher.Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1809.Fairfax, Charles Gregory, ca. 1796-1871 -- Autograph.Ferguson, Ivor A. B. -- Bookplate.Keating, Brown, & Keating -- Publisher.Myers, W. H., b. 1854 -- Bookplate.Richardson, J. -- Publisher.Robbins, James -- Printer.Winchester (England) -- History.Winchester Cathedral.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.