An historical account of Mr. Brome's three years travels over England, Scotland and Wales. : Giving a true and exact description of the chiefest cities, towns, and corporations; together with the antiquities of divers other places ...
- London : Printed for Abel Roper, Rich. Basset; and Will. Turner, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- , 51, , 55-287,  p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA615 B7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Pages 53 and 54 have been cancelled.
Signatures: A⁶, B-T⁸ (-E3), V⁴.
- Subject Terms:
- Adee, Herbert -- Autograph, 1727.Adee, Thomas -- Autograph.Basset, Richard -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Roper, Abel, -- Publisher.Turner, William -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Brome, James, -1719, An historical account of Mr. Brome's three years travels over England, Scotland and Wales. , 1700
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.