The royal dictionary abridged. In two parts. : I. French and English. II. English and French ... To which are added, the accents of all English words, to facilitate their pronunciation to foreigners. / By Mr. A. Boyer.
- The sixth edition, carefully corrected. As also an alphabetical list of the most common Christian names of men and women; and the abbreviations of the said names vulgarly used.
- London : Printed for R. Wilkin [and others], 1738.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v., 1 leaf of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPC2640 A2 B6 1738View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Two v. bound in 1.
Statement of responsibility transposed from below edition statement.
In parallel columns.
Advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- English language -- Dictionaries -- French.French language -- Dictionaries -- English.Streatfeild, -- Bookplate.Wilkin, R. -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1738.
YCBA Collections Search
Boyer, Abel, 1667-1729, The royal dictionary abridged. In two parts. , 1738
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.