Artists of the Newlyn School, 1880-1900 : an exhibition organised by the Newlyn Orion Galleries / Caroline Fox, Francis Greenacre.
- 2nd ed.
- Newlyn, Eng. : The Galleries, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- 260 p. : ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5 N4 F68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held "Newlyn Art Gallery 5 May-9 June, 1979; City Art Gallery, Plymouth, June 16-July 21, 1979; City of Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, July 28-September 15, 1979" -- T.p.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Newlyn School.Painters -- England -- Newlyn -- Biography.Painting -- England -- Newlyn.Painting, English -- 19th century -- Newlyn -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Fox, Caroline, Artists of the Newlyn School, 1880-1900 , c1979