A new and compendious history, of the county of Warwick, : from the earliest period to the present time, comprising views, of the principal towns, buildings, modern improvements, seats of the nobility & gentry, ecclesiastical edifices &c. &c. from actual survey. / By William Smith ...
- Birmingham : Published by W. Emans, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- , 379, 4 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W3 S6+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by Neele, T. Radclyffe, R. Thomas, J. Brandard, J. Renshaw, T. Wrighton, W. Hill, F. Deeves, and J. Shepherd; after W. Green, T. Creswick, P. Cormouls, F. Calvert, J. W., J. Dean, E. R., W. Smith, G. Poole, and T. Underwood.
- Subject Terms:
- Emans, W. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1830.F. J. M. -- Bookplate.Warwickshire (England) -- History.Warwickshire (England) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Smith, William, (Topographer), A new and compendious history, of the county of Warwick, , 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.