West, Thomas, d. 1779, The antiquities of Furness. , 1813
- The antiquities of Furness. : Illustrated with engravings. / By Thomas West.
- A new edition with additions by William Close.
- Ulverston: Printed and sold by George Ashburner; and may be had of Walker, Richardson, W. Baynes, R. S. Kirkby, London; H. Mozeey, Gainsborough; and all other booksellers, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- , 426,  p., maps,  leaves of plates : ill., maps, plans ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 F98 W5 1813Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by R. Hixon; after W. Close.
A reprint of the edition of 1803.
Date altered to 1818.
"Supplement: Miscellaneous observations, but principally concerning the antiquities of Low Furness. By William Close." pp. 340-411.
Appendix containing ancient charters relative to Furness; a concise view of the present state of population: and modes of reference from Camden's Britannia and other valuable books.": pp. 411-420.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashburner, George -- Printer.Baynes, W. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1813.Kirkby, R. S. -- Publisher.Mozeey, H. -- Publisher.Richardson -- Publisher.Walker -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1813.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.