The British Museum. The Townley Gallery.
- London : Charles Knight & Co., Ludgate-Street, MDCCCXXXVI .
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1040 B7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "London: Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, 14, Charing Cross."
At head of t.-p.: The library of entertaining knowledge.
At head of added t.p. of v. 2: "Under the superintendence of the society for the diffusion of useful knowledge."
V. 1: , 352 p.; V. 2: , 385 p.
- Subject Terms:
- Buckle, William, 1823-1876 -- Bookplate.Clowes (W.) and Sons -- Printer.Ellis, Henry, Sir, 1777-1869 -- Autograph.Knight (Charles) & Co. -- Publisher.Townley Gallery.
- Wood engravings -- 1836.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.