IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brewer, J. N. (James Norris), The beauties of Ireland: being original delineations, topographical, historical, and biographical, of each county. , 1825-1826
The beauties of Ireland: being original delineations, topographical, historical, and biographical, of each county. / By J. N. Brewer, ... Illustrated with engravings, by J. & H. S. Storer, after original drawings, chiefly by Mr. Petrie, of Dublin. ...
- London: Printed for Sherwood, Jones, & Co. and R. Martin [etc., etc.], 1825-1826.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA975 B84 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA975 B84 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 has the autograph of J. B. Sandy. Copy 2 is imperfect: plates of Tinnehinch and Glendalough wanting.
Contains only the province of Leinster, and the County of Cork, with general introduction; no more published.
Vol. 1: , xcviii, 493,  p.; v. 2: , xcix-cc, 501,  p.
Vol. 1: "Coe, printer, Little Carter Lane, St. Paul's."
Vol. 2: "Coe and Moore, Printers, 27, Old Change, St. Paul's."
Plates by J. & H. S. Storer; after G. Petrie, R. Morrison, Geo. Petrie, G. Holmes, Rich'd Morrison, P. Duggan, J. Peacock, Geo. Holmes, and Miss Edgeworth.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Ireland.Coe aand Moore -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825-1826.Ireland -- Antiquities.Ireland -- Description and travel.Martin, R. -- Publisher.Sandy, J. B. -- Autograph.Sherwood, Jones, & Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.