The juvenile tourist: or, excursions through various parts of the island of Great-Britain; : including the west of England, midland counties, and the whole county of Kent; ... In a series of letters to a pupil. ... / By John Evans, ...
- Second edition, with alterations and improvements. Including an original account of the Royal Observatory at Greenwich, and an outline of the populous village of Islington.
- London: Albion Press printed: Published by James Cundee, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- -xi, , 475,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folding) : ill., port., maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 E92 1805View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Advertisement:  p. at end.
Pages 453 and 457 numbered 413 and 453.
One plate engraved by J. Chapman.
- Subject Terms:
- Albion Press -- Printer.Cundee, James -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1805.Great Britain -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Evans, John, 1767-1827, The juvenile tourist: or, excursions through various parts of the island of Great-Britain; , 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.