Wright, G. N. (George Newenham), 1790?-1877, A guide to the Lakes of Killarney, 1822
- A guide to the Lakes of Killarney: Illustrated by engravings, after the designs of George Petrie ... / By the Rev. G. N. Wright, ...
- London: Printed for Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 97,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA990 K45 W9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD WA 20143: Poor condition.
Plates engraved by G. Cooke, T. Barber, T. Higham, and Sidy Hall; after G. Petrie.
"T. C. Hansard, Printer, Peterborough Court, Fleet Street."
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Hansard, T. C. -- Printer.Killarney, Lakes of (Ireland).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.