Paulson, Ronald, Popular and polite art in the age of Hogarth and Fielding , c1979
- Popular and polite art in the age of Hogarth and Fielding / Ronald Paulson.
- Notre Dame, Ind. : University of Notre Dame Press, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 285 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX543 P39 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 17th century -- England.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- England.Arts, English -- England.England -- Popular culture.English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754 -- Influence.Greenberg, Richard -- Ownership.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Influence.