Paulson, Ronald, Popular and polite art in the age of Hogarth and Fielding , c1979
Popular and polite art in the age of Hogarth and Fielding / Ronald Paulson.
- Notre Dame, Ind. : University of Notre Dame Press, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 285 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX543 P39 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 17th century -- England.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- England.Arts, English -- England.England -- Popular culture.English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754 -- Influence.Greenberg, Richard -- Ownership.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Influence.