Field's chromatography. A treatise on colours and pigments for the use of artists / modernized by J. Scott Taylor ...
- Second edition.
- London: Winsor and Newton, limited, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 207, , 4 p., 4 leaves of col. plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC495.8 F5 1885View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "London: Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Limited, Stamford Street and Charing Cross."
Plates lithographed by Hanhart.
Advertisements: 4 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Color.Colors.Hanhart, -- Printer.Hartley, Mr. -- Autograph.Painting -- Technique.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.Winsor & Newton -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1885.
Wood engravings -- 1885.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.