Harding, J. (John), Preparing for Re-publication. Dugdale's Monasticon Anglicanum , 1812]
- Preparing for Re-publication. Dugdale's Monasticon Anglicanum : The history of the ancient abbies, monasteries, hospitals, cathedral and collegiate churches, with their dependencies, in England and Wales. Also of all such Scotch, Irish and French monasteries ... / By the Rev. Bulkeley Bandinel ...
- A new edition, / with considerable additions and improvements in four folio volumes ...
- [London : John Harding, 1812].
- Physical Description:
- 3,  p. ; 27 cm. (in case 43 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A B 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
"Joseph Harding printer, St. John's Square, London."
"Part I. will be ready for delivery in January 1813."
- With: In the press: A new edition of Dugdale's Monasticon Anglicanum / Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown. [London, Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, ca. 1812]
- Subject Terms:
- Harding, John -- Publisher.Harding, Joseph -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.