Topographical and statistical description of the county of Kent. Containing an account of its situation, extent, towns ... To which is prefixed, a copious travelling guide, exhibiting the direct and principal cross roads, inns and distances of stages, and noblemen's and gentlemen's seats, which form a complete county itinerary ... / By G. A. Cooke, Esq. Illustrated with a map of the county.
- London: Printed, by assignment from the executors of the late C. Cooke, for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, Pater-noster-Row, and sold by all booksellers, [ca. 1817].
- Physical Description:
- 324 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 K3 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published ca. 1817. Charles Cooke, bookseller, is listed in London directories no later than 1817, according to Maxted, The London book trade.
"Barnard and Farley, Skinner-street, London."
- Subject Terms:
- Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- ca. 1817.Kent (England) -- Description and travel.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.Walton, Charles -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Kent. Containing an account of its situation, extent, towns .., [ca. 1817]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.