To be completed March 1, 1838, A dictionary of the architecture and archæology of the middle ages; : including the words used by old and modern authors in treating of architectural and other antiquities; with etymology, definition, description, and historical elucidation. Also, biographical notices of ancient architects. / By John Britton ...
- London : John Britton, Longman and Co., J. Weale; J. Williams, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 1 leaf ; 35 cm. (in case 43 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N94View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Ms. notes correct the heading "To be completed March 1, 1838 ..." to "Just published". The list of prices are also corrected by Ms. notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, John -- Publisher.Longman and Co. -- Publisher.Weale, J. -- Publisher.Williams, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Britton, John, 1771-1857, To be completed March 1, 1838, A dictionary of the architecture and archæology of the middle ages; , 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.