Milton, John, 1608-1674, Paradise Lost. A poem in twelve books. , MDCCLXXV 
Paradise Lost. A poem in twelve books. / The author John Milton.
- The eighth edition, / With notes of various authors, by Thomas Newton ...
- London : Printed for J. Beecroft, W. Strahan, J. and F. Rivington [and others] MDCCLXXV .
- Physical Description:
- 3 v., 25 leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3560 D77+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by G. Vertue, S. F. Ravenet, C. Grignion, and J. S. Miller; after F. Hayman, and I. Richardson.
Some initials, head- and tail-pieces.
V. 1: lxxix, , 491 p.; V. 2: 460,  p.; V. 3: , 690 p., .
V. 1. Paradise lost. bk. I-VI. The life of Milton.--V. 2. Paradise lost. bk. VII-XII. Index.--V. 3. Paradise regained. bk. I-IV. Samson agonistes. Poems upon several occasions. Sonnets. Psalms.
- Subject Terms:
- Beecroft, J. -- Publisher.Etching -- 1775.Newton, Thomas, 1704-1782.Rivington (J. and F.) -- Publisher.Strahan, W. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.