IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Longman (Firm), Prospectus of A general history of the County of York. By Thomas Dunham Whitaker .., 1816.]
Prospectus of A general history of the County of York. By Thomas Dunham Whitaker ...
- [London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1816.]
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ; 28 cm. (in case 49 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D30View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- With: another edition of this prospectus, dated Feb. 20, 1816.
"Subscriptions to be received by Messrs. Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..."
Dated February, 1816.
- Subject Terms:
- Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Whitaker, Thomas Dunham, 1759-1821. General history of the County of York.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.