Doddridge, John, Sir, 1555-1628, An historical account of the ancient and modern state of the principality of Wales, dutchy of Cornwall, and earldom of Chester. , 1714
- An historical account of the ancient and modern state of the principality of Wales, dutchy of Cornwall, and earldom of Chester. : Collected out of the records of the Tower of London, and divers ancient authors. / By Sir John Doddridge, knight.
- The second edition: to which is added His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales's patent both in Latin and English; also an account of his dignity, privileges, arms, rank and titles, and of his sons and daughters.
- London: Printed for J. Roberts, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- , 147 p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA715 D64 1714Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- 1st edition published under title: The history of the ancient and moderne estate of the principality of Wales, dutchy of Cornewall, and earldome of Chester.
- Subject Terms:
- Cheshire (England) -- History.Cornwall (England : County) -- History.Probert, J. -- Autograph, 1779.Roberts, J. -- Publisher.Wales -- History -- 1063-1536.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.