Gifford, William, 1756-1826, An heroic epistle to Mr. Winsor, , 1808
An heroic epistle to Mr. Winsor, : the patentee of the hydro-carbonic gas lights, and founder of the national light and heat company ...
- London : Printed for R. Spencer, Great Ormond-Street, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- , ii, -18 p.,  p., 1 folding leaf of colored plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH7915 .G5+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- "Plate published by S. W. Fores, 50 Piccadilly, Decr. 10, 1807."
"Entered at Stationers' Hall."
"Printed by W. Bulmer and Co."
Authorship from Halkett and Laing.
- Subject Terms:
- British Coal Utilisation Research Association -- Bookplate.Bulmer (W.) and Co. -- Printer.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1807.Fores, S. W. -- Publisher.Gas-lighting.Spencer, R. -- Publisher.Stationers' Hall -- Publisher.Winsor, F. A. (Frederick Albert), 1763-1830 -- Cartoons, satire, etc.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.