IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Topham, Edward, 1751-1820, The life of the late John Elwes, Esquire; member in three successive parliaments for Berkshire. , 1790
The life of the late John Elwes, Esquire; member in three successive parliaments for Berkshire. : First published in the paper of the World. / Inscribed to Sir Paul Jodrell, by Edward Topham ...
- The second edition ...
- London: Printed for J. Ridgway, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- vii, l06 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD917 N87View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- With: A short tour made in the year one thousand seven hundred and seventy one. / Northumberland, Elizabeth Seymour Percy, Duchess of. London: [s. n.], MDCCLXXV .
Plate etched by Wm. Austin.
- Subject Terms:
- Elwes, John, 1714-1789.Etching -- Specimens -- 1790.Misers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Ridgway, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.