Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Gloucester; , [ca. 1817]
- Topographical and statistical description of the county of Gloucester; : containing an account of its situation, extent, towns, roads, rivers ...To which is prefixed, a copious travelling guide ... forming a complete county itinerary ... / By G. A. Cooke ... Illustrated with a map of the county.
- London: Printed, by assignment from the executors of the late C. Cooke, for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, Paternoster-Row; and sold by all booksellers, [ca. 1817].
- Physical Description:
- 178,  p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W7 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With: Topographical and statistical description of the county of Wilts. / G. A. Cooke. London: Printed, by assignment from the executors of the late C. Cooke, [ca. 1817].
Published ca. 1817. Charles Cooke, bookseller is listed in London directories no later than 1817, according to Maxted, The London book trade.
"B. M'Millan, Printer, Bow Street, Covent Garden."
- Subject Terms:
- Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- ca. 1817.Gloucestershire (England) -- Description and travel.M'Millan, B. -- Printer.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.