Stories of the Wars. 1574-1658. From the rise of the Dutch republic to the death of Oliver Cromwell. / By John Tillotson ... Numerous illustrations.
- London : S. O. Beeton, Strand, W. C., .
- Physical Description:
- xii, 432 p.,  leaves of plates (some colored) : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA390 .T5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates and illustrations by J. C. Danby, J. J. Hardwick, W. Thomas, and R. Huttla; after E. Evans, W. L. Thomas, G. P. Nicholls, Ferrier, W. M. R. Quick, and J. J. Portch.
"London: Printed by J. Ogden and Co. 172, St. John Street, E. C."
Published in 1864.--Cf. English Catalogue of Books.
- Subject Terms:
- Battles.Beeton, S. O. -- Publisher.Clarke, Emily Smith, Mrs., 1846 -- Pres. insc. to J. C. Willders.Clarke, William Newton, 1841-1912 -- Pres. insc. to J. C. Willders.Europe -- Politics and government -- 1517-1648.Great Britain -- History -- Early Stuarts, 1603-1649.Netherlands -- History -- Wars of Independence, 1556-1648.Ogden (J.) and Co. -- Printer.Willders, J. C. -- Pres. insc. with W. & E. Clarke's best wishes, 1873.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1864.
Wood engravings -- 1864.
YCBA Collections Search
Tillotson, John, approximately 1830-1871, Stories of the Wars. 1574-1658, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.