IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Boutell, Charles, 1812-1877, A manual of British Archæology. , 1858
A manual of British Archæology. / By Charles Boutell ...
- London : Lovell Reeve, 5, Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 383,  p., XX leaves of plates (some colored) : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA90 B77View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by O. Jewitt; after Vincent Brooks.
"London: Savill and Edwards, Printers, Chandos-Steet."
- Subject Terms:
- Archaeology.Graham, S. -- Autograph.Great Britain -- Antiquities.Pritchard, John E. -- Bookplate.Reeve, Lovell -- Publisher.Savill and Edwards -- Printers.
- Lithotints -- 1858.
- Introduction.--Architecture.--Architectural Accessories.--Sepulchral Monuments.--Heraldry.--Seals.--Coins.--Palæography, Illuminations, and Inscriptions.--Arms and Armour.--Costumes and Personal Ornaments.--Pottery, Porcelain, and Glass.--Miscellaneous Subjects.--Glossary of Architectural Terms.--Indexes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.