Topographical and statistical description of the county of Worcester; containing an account of its situation, extent, towns, rivers ... Also, a list of the markets and fairs ... The whole forming a complete county itinerary. By G. A. Cooke ... Illustrated with a map of the county.
- London: Printed, by assignment from the executors of the late C. Cooke, for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, and sold by all booksellers, [ca. 1817].
- Physical Description:
- 180 p.,  leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W7 C6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With: Topographical and statistical description of the county of Wilts. / G. A. Cooke. London: Printed by assignment from the executors of the late C. Cooke, [ca. 1817].
British Art Center copy is imperfect: t.-p. wanting. Title supplied from Yale University Library copy.
Published ca. 1817. Charles Cooke, bookseller is listed in London directories no later than l8l7, according to Maxted, The London book trade.
"Barnard and Farley, Skinner Street, London."
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard and Farley -- Printer.Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- ca. 1817.Sherwood, Neely and Jones -- Publisher.Worcestershire (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Worcester;, [ca. 1817]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.