The Norfolk & Norwich remembrancer, and vade mecum; : containing, 1st. A brief description of the city and county. 2d. A chronological retrospect of the most remarkable events which have occurred in Norfolk & Norwich during the eighteenth century; ... 3d. An index villaris; Including an accurate account of the population ... extracted from the official returns taken in 1801. ... 4th. Direct and cross roads from Norwich, Yarmouth, Lynn, and Cromer. 5th. An alphabetical list of noblemen and gentlemen's seats and villas in the county ...
- Additional Title(s):
Norfolk and Norwich remembrancer, and vade mecum
- [Norwich]: Printed and sold by Stevenson and Matchett, Market-place, Norwich; and to be had of the distributors of the Norfolk Chronicle, and of all booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 80,  pages,  leaves of folded plates : chart, map ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N6 N6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
Advertisement:  page at end.
Latest date in text = 1801. See page 56.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1801.Fiske, R.C. -- Bookplate.Leslie, Richard -- Autograph.Norfolk (England)Norwich (England)Payne, Edward D. -- Autograph.Stevenson and Matchett, publisher.
- Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.