IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mallet, David, 1705?-1765, The poetical works of David Mallet. , 
The poetical works of David Mallet. : With the life of the author.
- London: Printed for C. Cooke: and sold by all the booksellers in Great Britain and Ireland, .
- Physical Description:
- , xii, 132 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3545 M4 A1 1796View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN: Bound with: Falconer, William. The poetical works. London, [1796?]
With: The poetical works of William Falconer. London: Printed for C. Cooke, .
Engraved t.-p., dated 1769.
Second added t.-p.: The poetical works of David Mallet. Containing his Cupid and Hymen, Amynt. and Theodora, Will. and Margaret, Edwin and Emma, Truth in Rhyme, Excursion, Zephyr, Tyburn ... London: Printed and embellished under the direction of C. Cooke.
Plates by C. Warren, J. Strenge, and J. Heath; after R. Corbould, and E. F. Burney.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1796.Gray, John -- Autograph, 1796 (BEIN 1976 1329)Marden, Irene -- Bookplate (BEIN 1976 1329)Parsons, Coleman O. -- Bookplate (BEIN 1976 1329)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.